Speaking of real estate in The Woodlands, Texas 213 homes went under contract in July which was down 17.4% against last year. Listing inventory for July was 870 which was down 13.6% against last year. Here are some more notes as of May 6th:
- There are 830 active listings to choose from. $169,00 to $7,000,000.
- There are only four properties for sale below $200,000.
- For Sale listing inventory is down 13% compared to last year’s selection at this time. This is positive news for sellers, less inventory means less competition between sellers.
- For buyers, less inventory means less selection and more competition between home buyers for prime properties.
- Average Days on Market for August active listings is 73 Days on Market. Up 5 days compared to July Days on Market.
- The Average Active List Price = $775,150
- The Median Active List Price = $489,000
- The Average List Price of properties placed Under Contract in July = $479,600
- The Median List Price of properties placed Under Contract in July = $400,000
- Important! Of the 213 sales in June 52.6% sold in 31 days or less. 112/213
- Average Days on Market for listings placed Under Contract in April = 44 Days on Market.
- Overall in The Woodlands across all price ranges there is 5.3 Months of supply which is a seller’s market.
- We expect steady showing appointment activity and Open House traffic through August.
If you would like more information about buying, selling or renting real estate Email me at: SCOTT@SCOTTCULBERSON.com. I look forward to helping you to… LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST Scott Culberson, Broker Associate, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene