- Seller’s Market up to $900,000. Strong Seller’s Market up to $500,000
- August Listings Under Contract were UP 25.9% compared July 2018
- Year To Date Listings Under Contract = UP 12.2%
- Low-Low Mortgage Rates
- 1 in 4 new listings were placed Under Contract in 10 Days Or Less
- 2 in 5 new listings were placed Under Contract in 31 Days Or Less
- Average Days On Market before placed Under Contract = 58 Days
- Median Number Of Days On Market before placed Under Contract = 40 Days
- Median List Price placed Under Contract = $387,000
- Average List Price placed Under Contract = $549,000
Q. Why is the market UP 12.2% year-to-date compared to than last year?
A. Our real estate market is fueled by a bundle of positive external stimulus factors.
- Positive economic growth.
- Job growth and low unemployment.
- Stable oil prices.
- Positive consumer confidence.
- Corporate-relocation moving people in and out (like an Exxon/Mobil).
- Healthy selection.
- Excellent mortgage rates in the historically low 3% range.
All positive External Stimulus Factors are in place. Our real estate market is healthy and gaining strength.
Buyers. . .
- It’s a Seller’s Market below $900,000, keenly competitive for buyers below $500,000.
- When you find what you love, move fast.
- Mortgage rates are at their lowest in years = More Home, Lower Payments!
Sellers. . .
- While market conditions below $900,000 are strong, no matter the price, one fact remains, half hearted selling-efforts will fall flat faced. This is especially true as we enter a Seasonal-Slower Fall and Winter.
- Supreme interior and exterior merchandising is a must. (Here’s a Checklist)
- Quality and reach in your marketing and promotional strategy is more important than ever.
- Give-It-Away pricing is not required! Competitive pricing is.
- More and more, serious sellers are matched with serious buyers every day.
Reach out to me if you would like more real estate information. You can email me at Scott@ScottCulberson.com.
I am here to help you to LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST,
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene